Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2017/2015 av 9. november 2017 om tekniske opplysninger til bruk for beregningen av forsikringstekniske avsetninger og basiskapital for rapportering med referansedatoer fra 30. september til 30. desember 2017 i overensstemmelse med europaparlaments- og rådsdirektiv 2009/138/EF om adgang til å starte og utøve virksomhet innen forsikring og gjenforsikring
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/2015 of 9 November 2017 laying down technical information for the calculation of technical provisions and basic own funds for reporting with reference dates from 30 September 2017 until 30 December 2017 in accordance with Directive 2009/138/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the taking-up and pursuit of the business of Insurance and Reinsurance
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 14.11.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, dansk utgave)
(1) In order to ensure uniform conditions for the calculation of technical provisions and basic own funds by insurance and reinsurance undertakings for the purposes of Directive 2009/138/EC, technical information on relevant risk-free interest rate term structures, fundamental spreads for the calculation of the matching adjustment and volatility adjustments should be laid down for every reference date.
(2) Insurance and reinsurance undertakings should use the technical information, which is based on market data related to the end of the last month preceding the first reporting reference date to which this Regulation applies. On 6 October 2017, the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority provided the Commission with the technical information related to end of September 2017 market data. That information was published on 6 October 2017 in accordance with Article 77e(1) of Directive 2009/138/EC.
(3) Given the need for the immediate availability of the technical information, it is important that this Regulation enters into force as a matter of urgency.
(4) For prudential reasons it is necessary that insurance and reinsurance undertakings use the same technical information for calculating technical provisions and basic own funds irrespective of the date on which they report to their competent authorities. This Regulation should therefore apply from the first reporting reference date to which this Regulation applies.
(5) To provide legal certainty as soon as possible, it is duly justified on imperative grounds of urgency related to the availability of the relevant risk-free interest rate term structure that measures provided for in this Regulation be adopted in accordance with Article 8, in conjunction with Article 4, of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||