(Under forberedelse) Kommisjonsrekommandasjon om fremme av sosial inkludering og felles verdier gjennom formell og uformell læring
(Under development) Recommendation on promoting social inclusion and shared values through formal and non-formal learning
Åpen konsultasjon igangsatt av Kommisjonen 19.5.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra Kommisjonens høringsnettside, 19.5.2017)
Public consultation on the "Recommendation on Promoting social inclusion and shared values through formal and non-formal learning"
About this consultation
19 May 2017 - 11 August 2017
All citizens and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly welcome from:
- Education and training institutions
- Teachers, educators and leaders of educational institutions
- Civil society sector organisations
- Public authorities at national, regional and local level
- Youth organisations
- Social partners
- Pupils and students
Objective of the consultation
The online questionnaire will gauge public opinion on the importance of equipping young people with shared values and how education and non-formal learning can help achieve this aim in view of creating more socially cohesive societies.
In particular, the online questionnaire aims to gather input on the following questions:
• How successful are education and training in helping young people acquire shared values and promoting social inclusion? What are the key challenges? What objectives should be pursued in this context?
• Which are the most effective policy approaches, tools and methods in formal and non-formal learning?
• How can EU level cooperation in the fields of education and training add value and support Member States in the most effective way in promoting social inclusion and shared values through formal and non-formal learning?
The results of the public consultation will be used together with the other data and research evidence, as well as ET 2020 mutual learning outcomes (in particular the work undertaken by the ET 2020 Working Group on the follow-up of the Paris Declaration).
The Recommendation will establish a policy framework, as a key reference document at EU level to support Member States in providing education and training that promotes social inclusion and ownership of shared values while also contributing to preventing radicalisation leading to violent extremism.