(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om godkjenningen av et preparat av Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273) som et fôrtilsetningsstoff til avvent smågris og avvente mindre grisearter (innehaver av godkjenningen Chr. Hansen A/S)
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation concerning the authorisation of a preparation of Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273) as a feed additive for weaned piglets and weaned minor porcine species (holder of authorisation Chr. Hansen A/S).
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) 9.1.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 provides for the authorisation of additives for use in animal nutrition and for the grounds and procedures for granting such authorisation.
(2) In accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 an application was submitted for the authorisation of a preparation of Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273). That application was accompanied by the particulars and documents required under Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(3) That application concerns the authorisation of a preparation of Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273) as a feed additive for weaned piglets and weaned minor porcine species to be classified in the additive category “zootechnical additives”.
(4) The European Food Safety Authority (‘the Authority’) concluded in its opinion of 20 October 2015 that, under the proposed conditions of use, the preparation of Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273) does not have an adverse effect on animal health, human health or the environment. It was also concluded that the preparation has a potential to improve performance in weaned piglets. This conclusion can be extrapolated to weaned minor porcine species when the additive is used at the same dose. The Authority does not consider that there is a need for specific requirements of post-market monitoring. It also verified the report on the method of analysis of the feed additive in feed submitted by the Reference Laboratory set up by Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(5) The assessment of the preparation of Bacillus subtilis (DSM 27273) shows that the conditions for authorisation, as provided for in Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, are satisfied. Accordingly, the use of that preparation should be authorised as specified in the Annex to this Regulation.
(6) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed.
Landbruks- og matdepartementet