(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om godkjenningen av et preparat av endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 18.104.22.168) produsert av Trichoderma reesei (BCCM/MUCL 49755) som et fôrtilsetningsstoff til slaktegriser (Innehaver av godkjenningen Berg and Schmidt GmbH Co. KG)
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 22.12.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 provides for the authorisation of additives for use in animal nutrition and for the grounds and procedures for granting such authorisation.
(2) In accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 an application was submitted for the authorisation of a preparation of endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 22.214.171.124) produced by Trichoderma reesei (BCCM/MUCL 49755). That application was accompanied by the particulars and documents required under Article 7(3) of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(3) The application concerns the authorisation of a preparation of endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 126.96.36.199) produced by Trichoderma reesei (BCCM/MUCL 49755) as a feed additive for pigs for fattening, to be classified in the additive category 'zootechnical additives'.
(4) The European Food Safety Authority (‘the Authority’) concluded in its opinion of 25 January 2017 that, under the proposed conditions of use, the preparation of endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) produced by Trichoderma reesei (BCCM/MUCL 49755) does not have an adverse effect on animal health, human health or the environment. The Authority concluded that the additive is considered efficacious in improving final body weight and feed to gain ration.in pigs for fattening. The Authority does not consider that there is a need for specific requirements of post-market monitoring. It also verified the report on the method of analysis of the feed additive in feed submitted by the Reference Laboratory set up by Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(5) The assessment of the preparation of endo-1,4-beta-xylanase (EC 184.108.40.206) produced by Trichoderma reesei (BCCM/MUCL 49755) shows that the conditions for authorisation, as provided for in Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, are satisfied. Accordingly, the use of that preparation should be authorised as specified in the Annex to this Regulation.
(6) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet