Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2019/1762 av 23. oktober 2019 om endring av forordning (EU) nr. 206/2010 med hensyn til inkludering av Storbritannia og Nord-Irland og visse av dets kronbesittelser i listen over tredjeland eller deler av disse, hvorfra det er tillatt å innføre visse dyr og ferskt kjøtt til Unionen
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1762 of 23 October 2019 amending Regulation (EU) No 206/2010 as regards the inclusion of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and its Crown Dependencies in the lists of third countries, territories or parts thereof authorised for the introduction into the Union of certain animals and fresh meat
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 24.10.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) On 29 March 2017, the United Kingdom submitted the notification of its intention to withdraw from the Union pursuant to Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU). On 11 April 2019, the European Council adopted Decision (EU) 2019/584 extending the period under Article 50(3) TEU in agreement with the United Kingdom. In accordance with that Decision, the period provided for in Article 50(3) TEU has been further extended until 31 October 2019. Union law will therefore cease to apply to and in the United Kingdom from 1 November 2019 (“the withdrawal date”).
(2) Commission Regulation (EU) No 206/2010 lays down lists of third countries, territories or parts thereof authorised for the introduction into the European Union of certain animals and fresh meat and the veterinary certification requirements. It provides that consignments of ungulates, and fresh meat of those animals intended for human consumption, are only to be introduced into the Union from third countries if they comply with the conditions laid down in that Regulation.
(3) The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has provided the necessary guarantees for that country to comply with the conditions laid down in Regulation (EU) No 206/2010 for the introduction into the Union of consignments of ungulates, other than equidae, and fresh meat of ungulates including that of equidae, and for its Crown Dependencies for certain of the above commodities, from the withdrawal date by continuing to comply with Union legislation for an initial period of at least nine months.
(4) Therefore, taking into account these specific guarantees provided by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and in order to avoid any unnecessary disruption to trade after the withdrawal date, the United Kingdom and its Crown Dependencies, should be included in the lists of third countries, territories and parts thereof set out in Part 1 of Annex I and in Part 1 of Annex II to Regulation (EU) No 206/2010 authorised for the introduction into the Union of consignments of ungulates, other than equidae, and fresh meat of ungulates including that of equidae.
(5) Annexes I and II to Regulation (EU) No 206/2010 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(6) This Regulation should apply from 1 November 2019, unless Union law continues to apply to and in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland on that date.
(7) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Utkast til EØS-komitevedtak oversendt EU||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet