Kommisjonens gjennomføringsbeslutning (EU) 2018/998 av 12. juli 2018 om endring i vedlegg I til vedtak 2009/177/EF når det gjelder status for Kroatia for koi herpesvirus (KHV) , for Finland for infeksiøs hematopoetisk nekrose (IHN), listen over områder i Irland fri for Bonamia ostreae, listen over områder i Storbritannia fri for Marteilia refringens, og om endring av vedlegget til beslutning 2010/221/EU når det gjelder listen over områder i Storbritannia fri for Ostreid herpesvirus 1 µvar (OsHV-1 µVar)
Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/998 of 12 July 2018 amending Annex I to Decision 2009/177/EC as regards the status of Croatia for koi herpes virus (KHV) disease, of Finland for infectious haematopoietic necrosis (IHN), the list of areas in Ireland free of Bonamia ostreae, the list of areas in the United Kingdom free of Marteilia refringens and amending Annex I to Decision 2010/221/EU as regards the list of areas in the United Kingdom free of Ostreid herpesvirus 1 µvar (OsHV-1 µVar)
Kommisjonsbeslutning publisert i EU-tidende 16.7.2018
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsbeslutningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Part C of Annex I to Decision 2009/177/EC sets out the list of Member States, zones and compartments declared free of certain diseases referred to in Part II of Annex IV to Directive 2006/88/EC .
(2) On that list currently the whole territory of Croatia is declared free from koi herpes virus (KHV) disease and the whole territory of Finland is declared free from infectious haematopoietic necrosis (IHN). However, in recent years these Member States have declared several outbreaks of those diseases, respectively.
(3) Both Member States sent information to the Commission which indicate that they have taken measures in accordance with Directive 2006/88/EC in order to deal with those outbreaks. Those measures are still ongoing in some areas.
(4) On that list currently the whole coastline of Ireland is declared free from Bonamia ostreae with the exception of eight bays. Due to a recent outbreak of Bonamia ostreae which occurred in another bay in the area of Ireland listed as free from that disease, restrictions have been put in place and are still applied in accordance with Directive 2006/88/EC.
(5) Furthermore, the whole coastline of Northern Ireland is declared free from Marteilia refringens. However, the United Kingdom has declared two outbreaks of this disease in two different bays in Northern Ireland. Movement restrictions have been put in place and are still applied in accordance with Directive 2006/88/EC.
(6) In accordance with the information sent by Croatia, Finland, Ireland and the United Kingdom, the areas concerned should not be listed as free from the respective diseases and the geographical demarcation of the disease-free areas for Croatia, Finland, Ireland and the United Kingdom should therefore be updated.
(7) Annex I to Commission Decision 2010/221/EU sets out the list of Member States, zones and compartments which are regarded as being free of certain diseases not referred to in Part II of Annex IV to Directive 2006/88/EC
(8) On that list currently, the territory of Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom is regarded as being free from Ostreid herpesvirus 1 µvar (OsHV-1 µVar) with the exception of certain bays. Due to a recent outbreak of OsHV-1 µVar which occurred in another bay, the geographical demarcation of the disease-free area for the United Kingdom should be updated.
(9) Annex I to Decision 2009/177/EC and Annex I to Decision 2010/221/EU should therefore be amended accordingly.
(10) The measures provided for in this Decision are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet