(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsbeslutning om endring av beslutning 2011/163/EU om godkjenning av planer fremlagt av tredjestater i henhold til artikkel 29 i rådsdirektiv 96/23/EF
(Draft) Commission Implementing Decision amending Decision 2011/163/EU on the approval of plans submitted by third countries in accordance with Article 29 of Council Directive 96/23/EC
Utkast til kommisjonsbeslutning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 19.6.2018
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsbeslutningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Article 29 of Directive 96/23/EC requires that third countries from which Member States are authorised to import animals and animal products covered by that Directive submit residue monitoring plans providing required guarantees (‘the plans’). The plans should cover at least the groups of residues and substances listed in Annex I to that Directive.
(2) Commission Decision 2011/163/EU approves the plans submitted by certain third countries concerning specified animal and animal products listed in the Annex to that Decision (‘the list’).
(3) In the light of the recent plans submitted by certain third countries and additional information obtained by the Commission, it is necessary to update the list.
(4) Bosnia and Herzegovina has submitted a plan for bovine, ovine and porcine meat to the Commission. That plan provides sufficient guarantees and should be approved. The entries for Bosnia and Herzegovina for bovine, ovine and porcine meat should therefore be included in the list.
(5) Greenland is included in the list for ovine meat, farmed and wild game. However, Greenland informed the Commission that it is no longer interested to export wild game meat to the Union, as the wild game meat is sold only domestically. The entry for Greenland for wild game should therefore be removed from the list.
(6) Decision 2011/163/EU should therefore be amended accordingly.
(7) The measures provided for in this Decision are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet
Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet