(Utkast) Delegert kommisjonsforordning (EU) .../... av 9. mars 2018 om endring av vedlegg I til europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) nr. 167/2013 og delegert kommisjonsforordning (EU) nr. 1322/2014 med hensyn til kjøretøyskonstruksjon og generelle krav til typegodkjenning av jord- og skogbrukstraktorer
(Draft) Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) .../... of 9 March 2018 amending Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 167/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014 as regards the adaptation of the vehicle construction and general requirements for the approval of agricultural and forestry vehicles
Utkast til delegert kommisjonsforordning sendt til Europaparlamentet og Rådet for klarering 9.3.2018
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Several entries of Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 167/2013 should be amended to permit laying down requirements for additional vehicle categories in accordance with the latest versions of certain standard Codes for the official testing of agricultural and forestry tractors of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD standard Codes).
(2) UNECE regulations which apply on a compulsory basis set out in Annex I to Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014 are updated frequently. In that regard, the list should be complemented with an explanatory note clarifying that manufacturers are allowed to use subsequent supplements of the applicable series of amendments of those UNECE regulations, even if they are not published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
(3) To make clear that certain requirements of Union legislation are equivalent and fully aligned with the requirements set out in the OECD standard Codes, the text of the requirements and the numbering set out in certain Annexes to Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014 should be adapted to make them identical with the text and numbering of the corresponding OECD standard Code.
(4) To reduce the number of injuries and fatal accidents caused by the failure to raise the rear – mounted foldable roll-over protection structure on narrow-track tractors in potentially dangerous situations, ergonomic requirements should be made compulsory to facilitate and encourage the raising of the roll-over protection structure when needed.
(5) The list of test reports issued on the basis of the OECD standard Codes and recognised for the purposes of EU type approval as an alternative to the test reports issued on the basis of Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014 should be brought up to date.
(6) For the purposes of clarifying and improving certain test procedures, additional minor amendments should be made to the test method for the driver's seat and to the requirements on access to the driving position, on the minimum strength of control devices and on the burning rate of cab material set out in Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014.
(7) Regulation (EU) No 167/2013 and Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1322/2014 should therefore be amended accordingly