(Under forberedelse) Delegert kommisjonsforordning om utfyllende bestemmelser til europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) 2016/1011 med hensyn til reguleringtekniske standarder for utvikling av en standard for konformitetserklæringer til bruk av administratorer for signifikanteog ikke-signifikante referanseindekser
(Under development) Commission Delegated Regulation supplementing Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards to develop a template for compliance statements to be used by administrators of significant and non-significant benchmarks
Rapport med utkast til delegert kommisjonsforordning vedtatt av Den europeiske verdipapirtilsynsmyndighet (ESMA) og sendt til Kommisjonen 30.3.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) A compliance statement should allow any party to identify clearly the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 that an administrator of a benchmark has chosen not to apply, the reasons why the administrator considers it is appropriate for it not to apply the provisions, and every benchmark in respect of which the administrator has chosen not to apply them. For this reason, this Regulation provides a template for a compliance statement that is organised in sections, one of which allows an administrator to identify the benchmark in respect of which it has chosen not to apply provisions or any identified group of benchmarks in respect of which it has chosen not to apply the same provisions.
(2) It is important that a compliance statement provide clear reasons why the administrator considers it appropriate not to comply with the provisions identified in the compliance statement, so that users can easily understand the rationale behind the decision of the administrator. This Regulation therefore requires a separate explanation for each of the provisions not applied by the administrator.
(3) In accordance with the principle of proportionality, this Regulation avoids putting an excessive administrative burden on an administrator of a non-significant benchmark by providing a template for a compliance statement for an administrator of a non-significant benchmark that is less detailed.
(4) This Regulation is based on the draft implementing technical standards submitted by the European Securities and Markets Authority to the Commission.
(5) The European Securities and Markets Authority has conducted open public consultations on the draft implementing technical standards on which this Regulation is based, analysed the potential related costs and benefits and requested the opinion of the Securities Markets Stakeholder Group established in accordance with Article 37 of Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
|Hjemmel eller endrer|