(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om fornyet godkjenning av det aktivestoffet acetamiprid i samsvar med europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) nr. 1107/2009 om markedsføring av plantevernmidler og om endring av vedlegget til Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) nr. 540/2011
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation renewing the approval of the active substance acetamiprid in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market, and amending the Annex to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 20.12.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Directive 2004/99/EC included acetamiprid as an active substance in Annex I to Council Directive 91/414/EEC .
(2) Active substances included in Annex I to Directive 91/414/EEC are deemed to have been approved under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 and are listed in Part A of the Annex to Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 .
(3) The approval of the active substance acetamiprid, as set out in Part A of the Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011, expires on 30 April 2018.
(4) An application for the renewal of the approval of acetamiprid was submitted in accordance with Article 1 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 844/2012 within the time period provided for in that Article.
(5) The applicant submitted the supplementary dossiers required in accordance with Article 6 of Implementing Regulation (EU) No 844/2012. The application was found to be complete by the rapporteur Member State.
(6) The rapporteur Member State prepared a renewal assessment report in consultation with the co-rapporteur Member State and submitted it to the European Food Safety Authority (‘the Authority’) and the Commission on 27 November 2015.
(7) The Authority communicated the renewal assessment report to the applicant and to the Member States for comments and forwarded the comments received to the Commission. The Authority also made the supplementary summary dossier available to the public.
(8) On 19 October 2016 the Authority communicated to the Commission its conclusion on whether acetamiprid can be expected to meet the approval criteria provided for in Article 4 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009. The Commission presented the draft renewal report for acetamiprid to the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed on 23 January 2017.
(9) The applicant was given the opportunity to submit comments on the draft renewal report.
(10) It has been established with respect to one or more representative uses of at least one plant protection product containing acetamiprid that the approval criteria provided for in Article 4 of Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 are satisfied. It is therefore appropriate to renew the approval of acetamiprid.
(11) The risk assessment for the renewal of the approval of acetamiprid is based on a limited number of representative uses, which however do not restrict the uses for which plant protection products containing acetamiprid may be authorised. It is therefore appropriate to remove the restriction to use only as an insecticide.
(12) The Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 should be amended accordingly.
(13) Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/2016 extended the approval period of acetamiprid to 30 April 2018 in order to allow the renewal process to be completed before the expiry of the approval of that substance. However, given that a decision on renewal has been taken ahead of that extended expiry date, this Regulation should apply from 1 March 2018.
(14) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
Landbruks- og matdepartementet