Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2018/1120 av 10. august 2018 om endring av vedlegg I til forordning (EU) nr. 605/2010 angående listen over tredjeland fra hvilke forsendelser av rå melk, meieriprodukter, råmelk og råmelkprodukter til EU er tillatt
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1120 of 10 August 2018 amending Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 605/2010 as regards the list of third countries or parts thereof from which the introduction into the European Union of consignments of raw milk, dairy products, colostrum and colostrum-based products is authorised
Norsk forskrift kunngjort 9.10.2018
Red. anm.: Anvendes i EØS-avtalen ved forenklet prosedyre uten vedtak i EØS-komiteen.
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Regulation (EU) No 605/2010 lays down the public and animal health conditions and certification requirements for the introduction into the Union of consignments of raw milk, dairy products, colostrum and colostrum-based products and the list of third countries from which the introduction into the Union of such consignments is authorised.
(2) Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 605/2010 sets out a list of third countries or parts thereof authorised for the introduction into the Union of consignments of raw milk, dairy products, colostrum and colostrum-based products and indicates the type of treatment required for such commodities.
(3) Bosnia and Herzegovina is already listed in Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 605/2010 and is authorised for export to the Union of milk and milk products which have undergone treatment "C".
(4) Bosnia and Herzegovina made a request to the Commission for an authorisation to export milk, dairy products, colostrum and colostrum-based products to the Union which have undergone a less stringent treatment. From the animal health perspective, Bosnia and Herzegovina is a third country listed by the World Organisation for Animal Health as being free of foot-and-mouth disease (FMD) without a required vaccination policy and therefore fulfils the Union animal health import requirements.
(5) The Commission has carried out veterinary controls in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The results of such controls have shown certain shortcomings, in particular as regards public health issues in the establishments. The competent authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina are in the process of addressing those shortcomings.
(6) However, based on the favourable animal health situation as regards foot-and-mouth disease in Bosnia and Herzegovina, it is appropriate to place Bosnia and Herzegovina in column A of Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 605/2010. This addition to column A of Annex I should be without prejudice to obligations arising from other provisions of Union legislation concerning imports into, and placing on the market within, the Union of products of animal origin, in particular those relating to the listing of establishments under Article 12 of Regulation (EC) No 854/2004.
(7) Regulation (EU) No 605/2010 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(8) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Helse- og omsorgsdepartementet
|Gjennomføring i norsk rett|
|Anvendes fra i Norge||