(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om endring av gjennomføringsforordning (EU) nr. 686/2012 som i forbindelse med forlengelsesprosedyren tildeler medlemsstatene ansvar for evalueringen av aktive stoffer
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation amending Implementing Regulation (EU) No 686/2012 allocating to Member States, for the purposes of the renewal procedure, the evaluation of active substances
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 20.12.2017
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 686/2012 allocates the evaluation of active substances to a rapporteur Member State and to a co-rapporteur Member state for the purposes of the renewal procedure. Since the evaluation of active substances whose approval expires between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2024 has not yet been allocated to a Member State or to a co-rapporteur Member State, it is appropriate to proceed to such allocation.
(2) In view of the length of the evaluation process for active substances and the recent notification by the United Kingdom pursuant to Article 50 of the Treaty on the European Union , it is necessary to re-allocate the evaluation of the active substances listed in Part B of the Annex to Implementing Regulation (EU) No 686/2012 for which the United Kingdom is the rapporteur Member State or the co-rapporteur Member State, and for which no supplementary dossier has yet been submitted. The active substances concerned are aluminium ammonium sulphate, azoxystrobin, bupirimate, carbetamide, chlormequat, ethylene, fenbuconazole, fluopicolide, fluquinconazole, flutriafol, garlic extract, metazachlor, myclobutanil, paclobutrazol, pepper, plant oils/citronella oil, propaquizafop, quizalofop-p-ethyl, quizalofop-p-tefuryl, tri-allate and urea.
(3) That allocation should be made in such a way that a balance is achieved as regards the distribution of the responsibilities and the work between Member States.
(4) This Regulation should enter into force as soon as possible given that the deadline for the submission of the supplementary dossier for some of the active substances concerned is on 28 February 2018.
(5) Implementing Regulation (EU) No 686/2012 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(6) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed,
Landbruks- og matdepartementet