Kommisjonsforordning (EU) 2015/2383 av 17. desember 2015 om endring av vedlegg I til forordning (EF) nr. 669/2009 når det gjelder listen over fôrvarer og næringsmidler av ikke-animalsk opprinnelse som ergjenstand for en mer intensivert offentlig kontroll ved import
Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/2383 of 17 December 2015 amending Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 as regards the list of feed and food of non-animal origin subject to an increased level of official controls on imports
Norsk forskrift kunngjort 30.12.2015
Red. anm.: Innlemmet i EØS-avtalen ved hasteprosedyre uten vedtak i EØS-komiteen.
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Commission Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 lays down rules concerning the increased level of official controls to be carried out on imports of feed and food of non-animal origin listed in Annex I thereto ('the list'), at the points of entry into the territories referred to in Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 882/2004.
(2) Article 2 of Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 provides that the list is to be reviewed on a regular basis, and at least quarterly, taking into account at least the sources of information referred to in that Article.
(3) The occurrence and relevance of recent food incidents notified through the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed, the findings of audits to third countries carried out by the Food and Veterinary Office, as well as the quarterly reports on consignments of feed and food of non-animal origin submitted by Member States to the Commission in accordance with Article 15 of Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 indicate that the list should be amended.
(4) In particular, the list should be amended by deleting the entries for commodities for which the available information indicates an overall satisfactory degree of compliance with the relevant safety requirements provided for in Union legislation and for which an increased level of official controls is therefore no longer justified. The entry in the list concerning table grapes from Peru should therefore be deleted.
(5) In order to ensure consistency and clarity, it is appropriate to replace Annex I to Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 by the text set out in the Annex to this Regulation.
(6) Regulation (EC) No 669/2009 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(7) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed,
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Helse- og omsorgsdepartementet
Landbruks- og matdepartementet
Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet
|Gjennomføring i norsk rett|
|Anvendes fra i Norge||