Kommisjonens gjennomføringsbeslutning (EU) 2019/777 av 16. mai 2019 om de felles spesifikasjonene for registeret over jernbaneinfrastruktur og oppheving av gjennomføringsbeslutning 2014/880/EU
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/777 of 16 May 2019 on the common specifications for the register of railway infrastructure and repealing Implementing Decision 2014/880/EU
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 27.5.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Directive (EU) 2016/797 clarifies the roles of railway actors, especially railway undertakings and infrastructure managers, in relation to the checks to be performed before the use of authorised vehicles.
(2) The register of railway infrastructure should provide transparency on the characteristics of the network and be used as a reference database. In particular, it should be used in combination with the values of the parameters recorded in the vehicle authorisation for placing on the market, to check the technical compatibility between a vehicle and a route.
(3) The list of parameters of the register of railway infrastructure and the common user interface set out in Commission Implementing Decision 2014/880/EU should be updated in order to allow for the checking of vehicle-route compatibility. At the same time, the register of infrastructure web-based application (RINF Application) should replace the common user interface.
(4) The RINF Application should be set up and managed by the European Union Agency for Railways (the ‘Agency’) and should provide access to the Member States’ asset record stating the values of the network parameters of each subsystem or part of subsystem concerned. In particular, Member States should use it to comply with the publication obligation provided for in Article 49(1) of Directive (EU) 2016/797, in order to provide users with a single entry point.
(5) Data relating to the parameters specified in the table in the Annex to Implementing Decision 2014/880/EU is to be collected and inserted, for the whole Union rail system, in the register of railway infrastructure by 16 March 2019, in accordance with Article 5 of that Decision. Data relating to new parameters specified in this Regulation should be collected and inserted in the register of infrastructure in due time to achieve the objectives of Directive (EU) 2016/797, in particular to allow for the checking of vehicle-route compatibility on the basis of the RINF Application. RINF Application should be operational at the latest when this Regulation enters into application and data relating to parameters relevant for the checking of vehicle route compatibility should be collected and inserted by 16 January 2020 at the latest and as soon as practicable.
(6) Each Member State should designate a national registration entity to be responsible for the coordination of the submission and regular update of data of its register of infrastructure.
(7) Infrastructure managers should collect data relating to their network and ensure that data submitted to registration entities is complete, consistent, accurate and up to date.
(8) Further developments of the RINF Application should facilitate the checking of vehicle route compatibility and the compilation of the route book with information from the RINF Application. The Agency should assess the benefits and cost of RINF Application add-ons and implement them as appropriate.
(9) The Agency should set up an application guide describing and where necessary explaining the requirements of this Regulation. The guidelines should be updated, published and made available to the public free of charge.
(10) On 27 July 2018, the Agency issued a recommendation on the common specifications for the register of railway infrastructure to update the functions of the register of infrastructure with Directive (EU) 2016/797.
(11) Implementing Decision 2014/880/EU should therefore be repealed.
(12) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Committee referred to in Article 51(1) of Directive (EU) 2016/797
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||