Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2019/857 av 27. mai 2019 om fornyet godkjenning av Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 som tilsetningsstoff i fôrvarer for melkesauer og melkegeiter og oppheving av forordning (EF) nr. 226/2007 (innehaver av godkjenningen: Danstar Ferment AG representert av Lallemand SAS)
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/857 of 27 May 2019 concerning the renewal of the authorisation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 as a feed additive for dairy sheep and dairy goats and repealing Regulation (EC) No 226/2007 (holder of authorisation Danstar Ferment AG represented by Lallemand SAS)
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 28.5.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, dansk utgave)
(1) Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 provides for the authorisation of additives for use in animal nutrition and for the grounds and procedures for granting and renewing such authorisation.
(2) Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 was authorised for 10 years as a feed additive for dairy goats and dairy sheep by Commission Regulation (EC) No 226/2007 .
(3) In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, an application was submitted by the holder of that authorisation for the renewal of the authorisation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 as a feed additive for dairy goats and dairy sheep, requesting that additive to be classified in the additive category ‘zootechnical additives’. That application was accompanied by the particulars and documents required under Article 14(2) of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(4) The European Food Safety Authority (‘the Authority’) concluded in its opinion of 5 July 2018 that the applicant has provided data demonstrating that the additive complies with the conditions of authorisation.
(5) The assessment of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 shows that the conditions for authorisation, as provided for in Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, are satisfied. Accordingly, the authorisation of that additive should be renewed as specified in the Annex to this Regulation.
(6) As a consequence of the renewal of the authorisation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-1077 as a feed additive under the conditions laid down in the Annex to this Regulation, Regulation (EC) No 226/2007 should be repealed.
(7) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet