Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2019/805 av 17. mai 2019 om godkjenning av et preparat av muramidase framstilt av Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338 som tilsetningsstoff i fôrvarer til oppfôringskyllinger og mindre utbredte fjørfearter til oppfôring (innehaver av godkjenningen: DSM Nutritional Products Ltd., representert i EU av Novozymes A/S)
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/805 of 17 May 2019 concerning the authorisation of a preparation of muramidase produced by Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338 as a feed additive for chickens for fattening and minor poultry species for fattening (holder of authorisation DSM Nutritional Products Ltd., represented in EU by Novozymes A/S)
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 20.5.2019
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 provides for the authorisation of additives for use in animal nutrition and for the grounds and procedures for granting such authorisation.
(2) In accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, an application was submitted for the authorisation of a preparation of muramidase produced by Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338. That application was accompanied by the particulars and documents required under Article 7(3) of that Regulation.
(3) That application concerns the authorisation of a preparation of muramidase produced by Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338 as a feed additive for chickens for fattening and minor poultry species for fattening, to be classified in the additive category 'zootechnical additives'.
(4) The European Food Safety Authority (‘the Authority’) concluded in its opinion of 14 June 2018 that, under the proposed conditions of use, the preparation of muramidase produced by Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338 does not have an adverse effect on animal health, consumer safety or the environment. It was also concluded that the additive may have a skin/eyes and skin sensitisation potential. Therefore, the Commission considers that appropriate protective measures should be taken to prevent adverse effects on human health, in particular as regards the users of the additive. The Authority also concluded that the additive showed improvements of the feed to gain ratio in chickens for fattening. The Authority considered that this conclusion can be extrapolated to minor poultry species for fattening. The Authority does not consider that there is a need for specific requirements of post-market monitoring. It also verified the report on the method of analysis of the feed additive in feed submitted by the Reference Laboratory set up by Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003.
(5) The assessment of the preparation of muramidase produced by Trichoderma reesei DSM 32338 shows that the conditions for authorisation, as provided for in Article 5 of Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003, are satisfied. Accordingly, the use of that preparation should be authorised as specified in the Annex to this Regulation.
(6) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed,
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet