Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2023/1579 av 31. juli 2023 om fastsettelse av regler for anvendelse av europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) 2022/2379 med hensyn til statistikk over jordbrukspriser
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2023/1579 of 31 July 2023 laying down rules for the application of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards agricultural price statistics
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 1.8.2023
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen)
(1) Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 establishes an integrated framework for the development, production and dissemination of European statistics related to agricultural inputs and outputs.
(2) It is necessary to specify the data requirements for producing statistics on agricultural inputs and outputs as regards agricultural prices in order to produce comparable data between Member States and to achieve harmonisation.
(3) Pursuant to Article 5(10) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379, implementing acts defining data sets to be transmitted to the Commission are to specify technical elements of the data to be provided, where appropriate, such as the list of variables, the descriptions of the variables, the observation units, the methodological rules to be applied, and the deadlines for transmitting the data.
(4) It is necessary to specify the variables for which the regional dimension is required as they are needed only for some variables.
(5) The reference periods referred to in Article 9 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 should be further specified.
(6) In order to obtain reliable and comparable results from all Member States, a common methodological framework for the compilation of agricultural price statistics is required.
(7) Agricultural price indices are necessary baseline data for the economic accounts for agriculture as specified by Regulation (EC) No 138/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council , and therefore, the observation units should fit in the scope of the latter Regulation.
(8) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the European Statistical System Committee as established by Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council ,
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||