Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2023/1538 av 25. juli 2023 om fastsettelse av regler for anvendelse av europaparlaments- og rådsforordning (EU) 2022/2379 med hensyn til statistikk over avlingsproduksjon
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2023/1538 of 25 July 2023 laying down rules for the application of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards crop production statistics
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 26.7.2023
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen)
(1) Regulation (EU) No 2022/2379 establishes an integrated framework for developing, producing and disseminating European statistics as regards agricultural inputs and outputs.
(2) It is necessary to specify the data requirements for producing statistics on agricultural inputs and outputs as regards crop production statistics in order to produce comparable data between Member States and to achieve harmonisation.
(3) Pursuant to Article 5(10) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379, this Regulation specifies technical elements of the data to be provided. Those elements consist of the list of variables, the descriptions of the variables, the observation units, the precision requirements to be applied, the methodological rules to be applied, and the deadlines for transmitting the data.
(4) It is necessary to specify the variables for which the regional and organic dimensions are required as they are needed only for some variables.
(5) The coverage of the data sets needs to be specified beyond the requirements in Article 4(3) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 where appropriate, to avoid inconsistencies between Member States.
(6) The reference periods mentioned in Article 9(4) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379 should be further specified.
(7) The crop yields are important indicators in agricultural production and should therefore be part of the data. However, the Commission (Eurostat) should calculate this indicator on the basis of data transmitted.
(8) The humidity contents of produced crops and the sugar contents of sugar beets vary considerably between years and create obstacles in comparing production volumes over time and between countries. Information on national standard humidity and sugar contents is therefore needed to create comparable statistics.
(9) Pursuant to Article 7(2) of Regulation (EU) 2022/2379, Member States can be exempted from providing data for predefined variables at certain deadlines if the impact of their production on the Union total of those variables is limited. This is the case if their production is below specific thresholds. It is necessary to specify those thresholds, the methodology used to set them up, the sources of data used in applying this methodology, and the data to which this exemption applies.
(10) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the European Statistical System Committee as established by Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council .
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||