(Utkast) Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning om fastsettelse av utformingen til en felles logo for fjernsalg av legemidler til dyr
(Draft) Commission Implementing Regulation adopting the design of a common logo for the retail of veterinary medicinal products at a distance
Utkast til kommisjonsforordning godkjent av komite (representanter for medlemslandene) og publisert i EUs komitologiregister 26.11.2020
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Persons permitted to supply veterinary medicinal products in accordance with Article 103 of Regulation 2019/6 may offer such products for sale at a distance under certain conditions. A common logo, which includes a hyperlink to the relevant Member State competent authority’s list of retailers permitted to offer veterinary medicinal products for sale at a distance, is to be adopted with the purpose of assisting the public in finding out whether a website offering such products for sale at a distance is legally entitled to do so.
(2) The design of the common logo for the supply of veterinary medicinal products at a distance is to include both a graphic design and a hyperlink to the list of retailers permitted to offer veterinary medicinal products for sale at a distance on the website of the competent authority of the relevant Member State.
(3) In accordance with the majority opinions of the Member States expressed at the Standing Committee on Veterinary Medicinal Products' meeting of 2 December 2019, and a targeted consultation of stakeholders by email on 26 November 2019, the common logo should be modelled on the equivalent logo for medicinal products for human use . This logo has proven to be effective in practice by allowing the public to verify that a retailer is legally entitled to sell medicinal products on line. In order to distinguish the graphic design from the existing logo for medicinal products for human use, a different colour should be used and the letters “vet”, standing for veterinary, should be added.
(4) This Regulation should apply from 28 January 2022 in accordance with Article 153(1) of Regulation (EU) 2019/6.
(5) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Veterinary Medicinal Products
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet
Nærings- og fiskeridepartementet