Kommisjonens gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2018/1301 av 27. september 2018 om endring av gjennomføringsforordning (EU) 2018/659 om betingelser for innførsel til Unionen av levende dyr av hestefamilien samt sæd, egg og embryo fra disse
Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1301 of 27 September 2018 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659 on the conditions for the entry into the Union of live equidae and of semen, ova and embryos of equidae
Kommisjonsforordning publisert i EU-tidende 28.9.2018
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen, engelsk utgave)
(1) Directive 2009/156/EC lays down the animal health requirements governing imports into the Union of equidae. It provides that only equidae that come from a third country or part of a third country on a list of third countries drawn up in accordance with that Directive, and accompanied by a health certificate corresponding to a model also drawn up in accordance with that Directive, may be imported into the Union. The health certificate is to attest that the equidae comply with the health conditions set out in accordance with that Directive.
(2) Commission Decisions 92/260/EEC , 93/195/EEC , 93/196/EEC , 93/197/EEC , 94/699/EC , 95/329/EC, 2003/13/EC , 2004/177/EC , 2004/211/EC, 2010/57/EC and 2010/471/EU lay down the list of third countries, the relevant animal health conditions and the veterinary certification for the introduction into the Union of equidae and of semen, ova and embryos of equidae. Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659 will repeal and replace those Decisions as from 1 October 2018.
(3) After the adoption of Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659, certain of the Commission Decisions relating to the list of third countries and the animal health conditions and veterinary certification for importation of live equidae have been amended.
(4) In particular, Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2017/1851 amended Decisions 92/260/EEC and 2004/211/EC, Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/218 amended Decisions 92/260/EEC, 93/195/EEC and 2004/211/EC, Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/518 amended Decisions 93/195/EEC and 2004/211/EC and Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/…. amended Decisions 92/260/EEC and 93/197/EEC. Those amendments should now be incorporated in Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659.
(5) Bosnia and Herzegovina has requested to be listed for the entry into the Union of equidae. Bosnia and Herzegovina has a satisfactory record of disease reporting to the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE). The diseases listed in Annex I to Directive 2009/156/EC are notifiable and the last cases of dourine and glanders in Bosnia and Herzegovina were reported in 1952 and 1959 respectively. Bosnia and Herzegovina is recognised by the OIE as free of African horse sickness. Pending a Commission audit, the temporary admission, the re-entry after temporary export and the import of registered horses from Bosnia and Herzegovina should be authorised.
(6) Kuwait has presented documentation on the approval of a semen collection centre in accordance with the provisions of Article 17(2)(b)(ii) of Directive 92/65/EEC. Following evaluation of the documents, the entry into the Union of semen of animals of the equine species from Kuwait should be authorised.
(7) Turkey has provided documentation that the Provinces of Ankara, Edirne, Istanbul, Izmir, Kirklareli and Tekirdag have remained free of glanders for more than six months since the outbreak on Büyükada Island, Province of Istanbul, had been notified on 15 December 2017. That country has furthermore implemented measures to reduce the risk of introduction of glanders into those Provinces. As a consequence, temporary admission of registered horses, re-entry of registered horses after temporary export and imports of registered horses as well as transit of equidae from the Provinces of Ankara, Edirne, Istanbul, Izmir, Kirklareli and Tekirdag should be authorised.
(8) Certain third countries from which entry into the Union of equidae is authorised requested clarification on the statements on glanders and dourine in certain of the relevant health certificates. Following evaluation of their request it appears justified to adjust the wording of those statements.
(9) Annexes I, II and III to Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659 should therefore be amended accordingly.
(10) In order to allow stakeholders to make their arrangements before Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/659 will apply, it is necessary to provide that this amending Regulation enters into force on the day after the date of its publication.
(11) The measures provided for in this Regulation are in accordance with the opinion of the Standing Committee on Plants, Animals, Food and Feed
|EU-vedtak (CELEX-nr): viser også om rettsakten er i kraft|
|Rettsakt på EU-språk|
|Anvendelsesdato i EU||
Landbruks- og matdepartementet