(Utkast) Delegert kommisjonsforordning (EU) .../... om endring av delegert kommisjonsforordning (EU) 2021/1342 med hensyn til informasjon som skal sendes av tredjeland og av kontrollmyndigheter og -organer for å føre tilsyn med deres anerkjennelse i henhold til artikkel 33 nr. 2 og nr. 3 i rådsforordning (EF) nr. 834/2007 og tiltakene som skal tas i utøvelsen av tilsynet
Økologiforordningen 2018: endringsbestemmelser til utfyllende bestemmelser om krav til informasjon fra ekvivalente tredjeland og kontrollorgan
Utkast til delegert kommisjonsforordning sendt til Europaparlamentet og Rådet for klarering 25.10.2023
- Utkast til kommisjonsforordning lagt fram av Kommisjonen 11.7.2023 med tilbakemeldingsfrist 8.8.2023
BAKGRUNN (fra kommisjonsforordningen)
(1) Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/13422 supplements Regulation (EU) 2018/848 with rules on the information to be sent by third countries and by control authorities and control bodies for the purpose of supervision of their recognition under Article 33(2) and (3) of Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 for imported organic products and the measures to be taken in the exercise of that supervision.
(2) In order to ensure the appropriate supervision of the third countries recognised under Article 33(2) of Regulation (EC) No 834/2007, it is necessary to clarify that the actions taken by the competent authorities in third countries following a notification by the Commission of a substantiated suspicion of an irregularity or infringement as regards compliance of imported organic products with the requirements laid down in Regulation (EC) No 834/2007, production standards and control measures accepted as equivalent may include on-the-spot examinations of operators. It is also necessary to specify that the competent authorities should inform the Commission and the Member State concerned of the result of the investigation and the action taken using the template in Annex III to Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/16983.
(3) Furthermore, it is necessary to elaborate further the grounds for measures to be taken by the Commission in the exercise of its supervision of recognised third countries.
(4) In order to ensure the appropriate supervision of the control authorities and control bodies recognised under Article 33(3) of Regulation (EC) No 834/2007, it is necessary to lay down additional rules on the procedures for the regular review of their recognition.
(5) For that purpose, this Regulation should specify additional information to be provided by those control authorities and control bodies to the Commission for the exercise of that supervision. This Regulation should also provide for the possibility for the Commission to organise risk-based on-the-spot examinations of the control authorities and control bodies as well as for the modalities of carrying out those examinations. For the exercise of the supervision of the control authorities and control bodies by the Commission, it is also necessary to provide for the checks to be carried out for certifications of new operators or groups of operators.
(6) Furthermore, it is necessary to elaborate further the grounds for measures to be taken by the Commission in the exercise of its supervision of recognised control authorities and control bodies.
(7) Member State authorities have acquired substantial experience and expertise in the field of granting access to imported organic goods into the Union. The Commission should be able to draw on the experience of Member States in checks performed during import controls for the purpose of supervision of recognised third countries and control authorities and control bodies, including the evaluation of their operational performance. The tasks of assisting the Commission with the review of the recognitions should be divided in a just and proportionate way between the Member States taking into account the number of votes of each Member State in the Committee of Organic Production.
(8) Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/1342 should therefore be amended accordingly,